By Debra Holm
TeamHouse.SpecialForcesAssociation.org — the Special Forces Association new members-only website, was launched in July 2021.
The new TeamHouse data system was put into place to bring SFA member records into a secure and manageable system. The main benefit for SFA members is connectedness. Members using the website will find the benefits experienced as a member of their local SFA Chapter now possible at a nationwide level.
For those considering whether or not to join SFA, will see how having this members-only access to a nationwide SFA brotherhood sets it apart from other groups supporting the SF community. Many other groups offer programs to assist veterans which are similar to SFA programs. But none provide the means for one-on-one networking on any level.
How the TeamHouse website works for SFA members:
- Provides safe, secure, nationwide networking for our unique population.
- Bridges the gap between those in and out of uniform — offering opportunities for service and assistance to both active and inactive members.
- Members can list businesses and locate other SF-friendly businesses.
- Members can find mentors to help with civilian transition.
- Members exiting the military can find support the SF4Life programs.
- An ever growing list of SF Brotherhood resources